I could put every single photo I've taken of Mabes on here but it would take years to upload.
These are a few of my favorites.
 |
2 1/2 weeks
(February 2012) |
 |
2 1/2 weeks
(February 2012) |
 |
5 1/2 weeks
(February 2012) |
 |
6 weeks
(March 2012) |
My sweet little boy is napping beside me. It is so crazy how intensely you can love a little tiny thing from the first moment you know your pregnant, to the first time you feel him kick and then how much more intensely you love him once he's in you arms and you can kiss him and cuddle him. Hearing him grunt, seeing him stretch and smile in his sleep. The growl and intensity he has when he's snuggling up to nurse. Staring at him when he's awake and staring back. His coos and smiles. The way he kicks and kicks when he's happy. Seeing him stare, fixated at Mikey's face when he's holding him. Life really doesn't get any better. He is so perfect. And I don't know how, but he gets cuter every single day.
No comments:
Post a Comment