Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Family Night

I love family night. Especially when Mikey is in school with a busy schedule. 
I look forward to it every week and even more so in the summer when we can spend it outside.

This week we went to Nature Park to feed the ducks.
I had been saving moldy bread for a few weeks and was so excited to see the ducks go crazy over it. 
But I was disappointed. 
They wanted nothing to do with my bread. 
I think it's because they were a little distracted with "finding their companion and starting their own families" if you catch my drift.
 There will be lots of little ducklings in a few weeks. 
(Which I'm actually really excited about so I forgive them for not gobbling up my bread).

We had a good time. 



Mabin slept.
Mikey and I enjoyed our time talking and flirting.

The evening was prefect, it was hot outside with a thunder and lightening storm a brewin'. 
Love this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. It's so great that you are starting FHE early in your lives. You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we've had to be pretty creative with it being just Mikey and I but it's made it fun!

      Delete