We celebrated our one year anniversary this past week.
Can't believe it's been a whole year!
Things I love about Mikey:
His sense of humor.
How hard he works for our family.
How much fun he has with Mabin.
How he can't wait until Mabin is old enough to: play video games, shoot hoops, go on runs, be fishing buddies....
His support in anything I want to do.
That he always tells me he appreciates me cooking dinner for him.
His incredible gift of picking out perfect gifts for me.
That, even though he works until 2am, he will still get up with Mabin so I can sleep in.
And, even though he works until 2am, he will wake up early on Saturdays to help serve people in our ward.
That he can always make me feel better on sad days.
That he likes my sassy attitude when most don't.
This list goes on and on.
I thank Heavenly Father every day for guiding me to such a wonderful man.
We were able to watch a matinee showing of "Hunger Games" (we were the only ones in the theater ;) thanks to our dear friend, Hannah Moore. She babysat Mabin for us. I'm embarrassed to admit that it was really hard for me to leave him for so long. I never thought I would be that kind of mother. Not that I didn't trust Hannah!
Mikey had to keep assuring me that he was fine so I wouldn't call Hannah every 5 minutes.
After the movie Mikey made a delicious steak and shrimp dinner.
I made chocolate fondue for dessert.
It was a perfect day.
No comments:
Post a Comment