Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm 3 months old!

3 months
11.5 lbs
23.5 in

(This M&M was Mikey's when he was young.
We missed photos with it the first two months but better late than never.)

I sleep through the night (most the time) which Mommy really appreciates. 
I love my morning baths and smiling whenever anyone is talking.
My favorite mornings are when Daddy gets up with me and we play.
I'm getting used to napping in my cradle instead of my car seat. It hasn't been a fun adjustment. 
I had to get shots at my last appointment which I was not prepared for but handled very bravely.
I like to be out in the sun and can't wait until the Idaho weather warms up.
I've discovered my hands and love to suck on my fists.
I've been kicking my legs lots so that I can be a runner like Daddy.





No comments:

Post a Comment