So I've decided to start our blog waaaay back before Mabes was born, when I was pregnant. I considered started at our wedding, and then thought....why not begin with meeting Mikey? I have pictures documenting everything, it shouldn't be too hard....and then I started looking through all my photos and realized there were far too many to start back in January of 2010 when Mikey first came up to me in the library and very nervously said, "So I see you all the time and I think you're very cute, would you wanna hang out sometime?"
Long story short, I feel like I'm being very awesome if I start our blog back when I got pregnant (since that was only a month after Mikey and I got hitched anyways :).
Phew....probably didn't need that long of an explanation but there you go. That's just a taste of what you'll be getting with the Lucas Blog.
20 weeks
One of my best friends, Brynn. She was a month farther along than me. Our little boys ended up being only 2 weeks apart.
20 weeks
This is about when I finally stopped having all day "morning" sickness. I think it's a sick joke that pregnancy nauseousness was called morning sickness because it really was an all day, every day thing for me.
And.... veteran pregnant women always told me I would stop being sick around 12 weeks.....in my dreams. I was throwing up 4-5 times a day until we found out what we were having (which was 21 weeks people).
25 weeks
We found out we were having a little boy!!! I knew that's what it was all along. Mikey insisted it was a girl (I think this was mainly because he didn't want to get his hopes up of it being a boy and then having them crushed).
28 weeks
This was when I still looked like a (semi) cute pregnant gal. I gained 20 lbs in just two short weeks over Christmas break due to Pre-eclampsia. And maybe a little from the yummy goodies I was indulging in.
You can see the water weight gain in the bare belly photo in my last post.
Not a pretty sight, felt even less pretty than it looks, which is pretty bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment