Thursday, April 24, 2014

Maël is FOUR months old!

 Miss Maël's hair is getting lighter and lighter, looks like she's going to be a blondie like The Mabes. 




Maël's favorites: NOT sleeping through the night (I'm still not sure what happened but I hope it unhappens and soon!), laughing at Mabin when he's growling and screeching at her even though he is trying to scare her, reaching for things and being able to grab a hold (as pictured directly above), DROOLING-always drooling, rolling from her back to her side, and clicking her tongue. 
Does Not Like: sleeping through the night (mentioning it again because I'm just so sad).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mabes has to get in on the action, and I love that about him. 
That kid doesn't like to be left out, just like his Momma. 
He was busy drawing at the table when he realized photos were being taken, he grabbed his stuff and ran over.





All the cute noises Baby Girl makes. 
She talks way more than I remember Mabin doing at this age.
Seems like she's going to be a chatter box... no idea where that comes from... 




Please excuse my ridiculousness as I'm making a fool of myself to get my baby to laugh. 
That's pretty much the story of my life, doing silly things to make my kids happy. 


2 comments:

  1. She's getting so chubby! I looove the rolls. And I'm really sad for you about the sleep thing. Really sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little baby chatter. At least twice a week I go back and watch old videos of Mora chattering and playing. It melts my heart every time.

    ReplyDelete