Thursday, April 17, 2014

Reiah and Whisper

Two of my wonderful nieces were in charge of Mabin when the adults were at the temple for Stef's endowment session. 
I'm still trying to get used to the idea that those wonderful girls that I used to babysit are now babysitting my babies.

(Whisper was the one taking the photos, sadly she's not in any.) 

Reiah and the Mabes

Reiah and Mabin 


Mabes loves Grandma and Grandpa's back patio. 
He spends all his time out there if he's able. 




Reiah and Mabin

Oren and Mabin

Valin, Patxi and Oren, Tevye, Mabin, Boston and Summer
Maël

Oren, Reiah and Mabin

2 comments:

  1. I think his little body is so cute in the one where he is running alone with the cowboy hat on. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the exact same thing as Seren! I just love that picture!

    ReplyDelete