Friday, July 6, 2012

tales of sleeping, splash parking and laundering

I'm a firm believer that children should sleep in their own beds from the get go.....however when Mabin wakes up at 6 am ready to go, I cave. I stick him in bed with us and he falls right back to sleep. I know I know, I'm creating a bad habit but I love those morning cuddles. 
He is so precious. 
I love to hear him breath and coo in his sleep. 
Mikey woke up early to lift weights on this morning and surprised us with breakfast in bed. 
Isn't he a gem?
He snapped this photo before he woke us up, guess what time it was?!
10:54 am. 
That's right. 
Mabin let me sleep in that long. 
Love that little boy.
And love that wonderful man that helped create him. 




---------------













---------------

Mabin likes to sit in my lap and watch whatever I'm doing. 
This time he decided to help me fold laundry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment