I have the most
wonderful women in my life in the form of sister-in-laws. I have six brothers
that are married to amazing women and Mikey has four sisters and one
sister-in-law that I'm lucky to claim as well.
Waite Side
Bridget (Dieter): Bridget has a wonderful sense of humor;
it especially comes out when she’s around her siblings. She is also very crafty
and throws super fun birthday parties for her children.
Shelbey (Kres): Shelbey is one of the most fun people to
be around. She will play or try anything. She is so fun with her kids and is
good at letting kids be kids. She is also one of the strongest women I know.
Nicki (Dmitri): Nicki is the artsy one. I love seeing the
Christmas gifts she makes for others because she is so clever. She became a mom
to Jonas and Whisper (who I’m very close with because they lived with us when I
was in high school) and has been wonderful for them.
Sara (Tevye): I lived with Sara and Tevye for 4 summers
and she became one of my best friends. I miss living close to her every single
day. She is the best listener and there were plenty of times I needed a good
one J She is also an incredible mother to her sweet
girls.
Christina (Liji): Christina has more patience than anyone I
know, I hear she gets it from her mother. She is one versatile gal. She can do anything from sports to
crafty projects and excel at it all. It's a good thing too because she has to keep up with Liji who is a
man with many talents.
Jessica (Patxi): One word that describes Jess is
determination. She wanted to lose weight and by golly she did it! She is also a
natural mother, which is especially neat since she had never really been around
babies until she had her own.
Lucas Side
Heidi: I love staying at Heidi’s. She is such a good hostess and man
can she cook! She is one of the most thoughtful people, she has sent me cards for my birthday, anniversary and Mabin’s
birth.
Jodie: Jodie was so friendly when I was first meeting everyone in Mikey’s
family. She was genuinely interested in getting to know me and is a great person to talk to.
Kirty: Kirty is crafty. She made our wedding cake and it was
just what we wanted! She is also very determined. She went running before her newborn was even a week old! Super woman!
Erin: I haven’t met Erin but I hear she’s pretty great. J When Mikey and I were dating he would
show me videos that her and Brody made and posted on their blog. She seems to
be very fun and a wonderful mother.
Missy (Tim): I also haven’t met Missy but I have met
Tim and he’s a lot like Mikey so it seems like Missy and I would be like two
peas in a pod. And I’ve heard some very entertaining stories about Tim
that have led me to believe Missy must be quite a laid-back gal. J
There is so much more that could be said about each of these women.
I love them.
There is so much more that could be said about each of these women.
I love them.
Well now that just made my day! I miss you everyday too. Tev was looking at a picture of Mabin on here and he was shocked at how big he is getting. He said, "man, we have to meet that little guy." (Hello, what have I been saying :) ONE MONTH!!! And then I get to kiss his cute face!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's only a month, yay!
DeleteThank you, Petra; such a nice and cute idea! And to answer your question on my blog; Liji saw from a book that we got that there was a hot spring that emptied into a reservoir very near our house so we went to check it out. When Liji saw how it was just a stream but some parts had eroded away into big holes Liji thought of using tarps to keep the water in. Love you!
ReplyDelete