Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's my birthday! Shout HOORAY!


20.1 lbs
29.8 in
Well folks, we made it to a year!
No major injuries, a few sicknesses and bumps, nothing to complain about.
Although I did just get over having a fever for a few days.
Can't say that that's been my favorite part of this year.

Some of my favorite things:
Clapping when Momma and Daddy say "Yay!"
Waving both of my hands. Bye byes are a blast now. 
Saying uh-oh when I drop things. Which I do quite often from my highchair.
Pulling myself up on our futon and ottoman. They are the perfect height.
My favorite mode of transportation is now the bum scoot.
Which is probably because I've learned to get into a sitting position on my own, finally. 
 Laying on top of Momma and Daddy and wrestling.
Pointing to things I want.
Momma and Daddy figured out pretty quickly what I meant when I started pointing.
I also enjoy wagging my finger back and forth for no-no.

While in DC I woke up one morning and thought I had gone blind, but no no, my eyes were just sealed shut from having pink eye.
That wasn't very fun but I didn't let it ruin my vacation. 

Oh and Momma wanted me to mention that I've started sleeping through the night, against my own will, I might add.
She said that's been her favorite thing this month. 

3 comments: