| 19.6 lbs 28.8 inches |
Guess what?!
I LOVE to sit up now!
Momma and Daddy are beyond thrilled, all their practicing paid off.
I've had a few rough falls but nothing too bad.
I've decided to try out army crawling.
Rolling is still my preferred form of transportation but the army crawl works swell for short distances.
Some new foods I like are Kiwi Berries (where have those been my whole life?!), real bananas and bread.
Momma and Daddy let me eat by myself now even though I make a huge mess.
Squishing food between my fingers is my new favorite hobby.
Most exciting news this month: Daddy is done with his internship, which means no more getting up early and going to Rexburg and I always get to nap in my own bed.
I love my bed, I get so excited when it's nap time.
Daddy and I visit Momma on campus a lot so she's not sad.
Oh man that smile! Such a cutie!
ReplyDelete